Knowledge Base

Who is required to have an alarm permit/license?

Everyone within Washoe County Unincorporated is required to register their operating monitored or non-monitored audible alarm system ONLY if there is an external audible alarm [to alert authorities].

NOT required: Life Alert Systems, Fire Alarms.

For additional information, please contact Washoe311 Service Center at:

Updated 7/12/2019 9:56 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!