Knowledge Base

How can I opt out of Waste Management (trash) service?

Below please find the opt out forms provided by Washoe County Health District for exemption from garbage service:


For additional information, please contact Washoe311 Service Center at:

Updated 10/3/2019 9:38 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!