Knowledge Base

How do I make a correction on a birth record?

Category: Birth Records

To make a correction on a birth record please fill out the Affidavit For Correction of Record.

Send completed forms to the Office of Vital Records in Carson City.

Office of Vital Records
4150 Technology Way Ste 104
Carson City, NV 89706
Phone: (775) 684-4242
Fax: (775) 684-4156

Nevada State Health Division Office of Vital Statistics


For additional information, please contact Washoe311 Service Center at:

Updated 6/5/2019 10:14 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!