Knowledge Base

Where can I report politcial signs?

Washoe County Code Enforcement will investigate political signs that are in the public right-of-way

For all political sign concerns, the Code Enforcement Officer will investigate and contact the person running for office.  They will be given a certain amount of time to remove the sign before the Code Enforcement Officer will remove it. 

To file a report:

Please provide your name and contact information

Anonymous Reports: You may submit an anonymous compliant for some types of reports; however, you will not be contacted on the status of the complaint.

If you have any additional questions, you may contact Code Enforcement directly at (775) 328 - 6106.

Updated 5/29/2018 4:29 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!