Knowledge Base

How can I get a food handlers card?

As of June 15, 2015, the WCHD no longer issues CFPM photo ID cards and certificates.

EHS staff has informed this can be attained through a national agency, for example ServSafe.


For additional information, please contact Washoe311 Service Center at:

Updated 12/2/2022 1:52 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!