Knowledge Base

How did people register for an alarm permit before Crywolf?

Prior to July 2018, alarm users would contact Washoe County’s previous vendor, PM AM (previously known as ATB Services), to register their alarm and pay any false alarm fees.

Washoe County switched vendors to CryWolf to improve customer service.


For additional information, please contact Washoe311 Service Center at:

Updated 2/26/2019 12:30 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!