Knowledge Base

How can I change the ownership name on a parcel?

The Recorders Office is not permitted to provide legal advice/guidance, therefore they do not offer forms to change the name of ownership.


You can obtain the appropriate document(s) from stationary stores that carry Nevada business forms, you may create your own, or you can work with a title company or attorney that provide services on Conveyance documents.



For additional information, please contact Washoe311 Service Center at:

Updated 9/26/2023 3:08 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!