Knowledge Base

How do I add someone to the title of my property?

You would need to record a new Deed document in the Washoe County Recorder's Office to change how title is held to your property. You can obtain document forms from stationary stores that carry Nevada business forms, local office supply stores, you can create your own,  or you can work with a title company or attorney to provide services on Conveyance documents.


All of the Recorders Office recording requirements and fees are available online at: Washoe County Recorder's Office Schedule of Fees


Updated 12/21/2022 1:18 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!