Knowledge Base

What documents are required for this exemption?

  • A photocopy of your Nevada Driver’s License or Identification card

  • A photocopy of your discharge document (i.e. DD214) indicating honorable discharge

  • A certificate from the Department of Veterans Affairs, or any other military document, which shows that the person incurred a permanent service-connected disability and the total percentage of that disability.



For additional information, please contact Washoe311 Service Center at:

Updated 9/19/2019 11:50 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!