Knowledge Base

Arrest/Court/Criminal Records

Thank you for contacting Washoe311. In order to obtain criminal/arrest/court records you will need to contact the specific agency that your case/arrest was processed through. We have provided a list of arresting agencies and courthouses in Washoe County that you are able to call and inquire this information.

Washoe County Courts

Arresting Agencies

Additionally, you may request a copy of your Nevada Criminal History by filling out the request from the Nevada Department of Public Safety: Records, Communications and Compliance Division. We have provided their contact information below:

Nevada Department of Public Safety

Records, Communications and Compliance Division

333 West Nye Lane, Suite 100
Carson City, NV 89706
(775) 684-6262
Email RCCD

Updated 6/28/2022 4:02 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!